A compact and secure USB device featuring strong biometric authentication for on-the-go customizable Operating System — bringing a new dimension to edge computing.
Transform any PC into a Trusted Enterprise Asset – compliant with your Enterprise policy guidelines, no matter how strict.
Work from Home, securely
- When enterprises require employees to work from home by remotely connecting to their servers and networks using sanitized operating systems
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- When enterprises allow their employees to bring own devices to work;
- Usually, personal Laptops might be infected due to the nature of internet browsing habits in an unprotected working environment. ThinC-COMPUTE sets aside the personal hard drive and loads the enterprise’s sanitized OS in read-only mode, thus utilizing only the compute power of the Laptop, yet through a sanitized environment.
Restrict Virus Attacks
- Malware/Virus cannot be installed on the read-only operating system. It may run temporarily on the RAM, but when the device is rebooted, the vulnerable content will be wiped off. With appropriate server binding, VPN access and network & firewall configuration, enterprises can limit the sources of malware and viruses.
Restrict Malware Propagation
- Wherever copy/duplication from a read-only storage is required, ThinC-COMPUTE shall effectively protect against malware propagation.
Remote Vendor Access
- Manage remote vendor access using sanitized OS and only by the registered vendors using their biometric authentication.
Remote Data Administration
- Allow secure remote administration using sanitized OS packed with advanced admin tools required for the remote support team.
- On-board fingerprint 360° touch-sensor by FPC
- Multi-User with multi-fingerprint registrations
- Encrypted fingerprint templates never leave the device’s secure element
Secure Hardware Controller
- AES-256 hardware-based encryption
- Configurable Auto-Lock / Self-Destruction timer for unauthorized authentication attempts
- Designed in compliance with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 standards
Secure Storage Management
- Optional encrypted partition for storing data during operations.
- Partition will be unlocked only against fingerprint authentication.
- Partition accessibility can be locked to the sanitized OS.
Secure Key Management
- Generates encryption Keys internally using RNG module
- Every fingerprint is encrypted by a new Key
- Every partition is encrypted by a new Key