X-Sense: Extra Identity Sense
Extended control over your Data & Identity.
X-Sense is about proving extra intelligence about identity factors that a hacker is unable to produce. Simple proof of passwords, biometrics or private keys could be insufficient. X-Sense helps with additional proof which the impersonator will not have.
Unlike other authentication factors, X-Sense is directly derived from deterministic fundamental factors like passwords, biometrics, private keys, hardware IDs etc.
Infinitely Crack Resistive Cryptography
- World’s most crack resistive encryption.
- An authentication solution backed by high capacity hardware true random number generator and proprietary NLSS (Non-Linear Secret Sharing) technology.
- X-Sense’s authentication involves both the server and the end-user to complete the process where most other TFA solutions do not offer this unique feature.
- X-Sense sends a non-linear split (SecureShare) of a random seeded image to the end-client for validation defending any man-in-the-middle attacks. As a part of the share is stored on the server to complete the authentication.
- Only the registered client gets the notification where the end-user device fingerprint (Device ID, IMEI, Sensor Info etc.,) along with the transaction information is embedded into the secret share where each authentication is encrypted differently each time.
- Unlike other authentication factors, x-sense is directly derived from deterministic fundamental factors like passwords, biometrics, private keys, hardware IDs etc.